Saturday, December 12, 2015

Receive My Second Batch of Bamboo Arrows

Today I received the second batch of bamboo arrows that I ordered from Chinese eBay seller arrowmaker2013. I ordered a full dozen this time. The appear to be identical to the first batch of 6, and shoot to the same POI at 40 feet (the longest distance I feel comfortable shooting at in my yard).

Brightly colored fletching would help me find them when I miss my target. I may raid my wife's makeup drawer to see if she has some really loud nail polish, and use it to paint the shaft from behind the feathers back to the nock.

There's a lot of cheap crap made in China, but you can get pretty darn good traditional archery equipment from there at modest cost, if you're willing to wait a little while for delivery.

No comments: