Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm being quoted

After asking me if it was OK and getting approval from his boss, reader Geoff Timm, who is a geek for Uncle Sam, emailed out a document to his colleagues based on my previous posts, 10 Steps for Securing Your MS Windows PC and Secure That Wireless Network. On top of my contributions, Geoff added a listing of assorted residential gateways from NewEgg.com. The general idea is to get it into the hands of end users who are experiencing problems on their home computers.

Thanks, Geoff. It's good to be recognized. I hope the piece does some good for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, David!

I have users being awakened in the middle of the night when their computer starts shouting loud advertisements for hair care products.

It's a jungle out there in cyberspace.

Geoff Timm
Who works for a well known Federal Government, Defense Department.