Thursday, February 23, 2006

Printing Digital Photos

RBT posted a query this morning regarding good options for printing digital photos. This was my reply on his message board:

Re: Printing of digital photos

I have been using http://www.kodakgallery.com/Welcome.jsp for a few years now. They used to be called ofoto.com. I've found their quality to very good, prices reasonable, and delivery quick.

You can upload your photos to them using a web browser or a local app, which is available for either Windows or Mac OS. Before I drank the Mac Kool Aid, I used Mozilla and Firefox on Linux on their site without any problems. Now I use "ofoto.app" on my iBook.

Accounts are free and you can use the serice to share pics online instead of emailing them to people. The online photo cropping/retouching tools seem to work OK.

I have no connection with Kodak Gallery except as a satisfied customer.

No comments: