Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend.

On Saturday my father and I went up the annual Gunmakers Fair put on by Dixon's Muzzleloading Shop.  I had not gone to the Fair in several years and it's gotten quite a bit larger.  Chuck Dixon has been holding the Fair since 1980 and draws many big names in the black powder world.  For example, the which the hand made rifle built by the House brothers that the Contemporary Longrifle Association is raffling off was present.  As much as I wanted to come home with one of the many fine flintlock rifles I saw, I contented myself with some ammo for my Colt 1851 Navy.

Yesterday I attended the Philly Blogmeet organized by Bitter.  I rode up with The Geek With A .45, meeting up with Bitter, Sebastian, and several other local members of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy^TM at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Langhorne, PA.

No comments: