Thursday, August 04, 2005

Amazon Associate Program

This morning I signed up for the Amazon.com Associate program. With how long I've been on the 'net I should've done this a long time ago. I'm good at procrastinating, though.

The first item I'll link to as a recommendation is the Keystone USA-19HS USB-DB9 serial adapter. I have an Inland USB-serial adapter but it's apparently not Mac OS-compatible. I wanted something so I could use my iBook to access the console port on network elements. So, after some googling, I found the Keyspan unit, ordered it from Amazon, and it came yesterday. It requires a driver to be installed but doing so is very simple. For a console program I'm trying ZTerm. So far, so good.

1 comment:

Bobby Dunn said...

I was reading your blog and I thought you might be a good person for this. I am with a little startup that has built a new tool that lets you add pictures and video's into your blog as well as links to Amazon.com without having to upload them or use embed codes. Its a completely new way to interact with your website.

We are looking for a few intrepid souls to try out our tool and tell us
what they think. If you are interested we would love to get your feedback.

You can get the tool at our site http://www.triggit.com/pictures
The access key is: nisswa

Let me know if you have any questions.


Thanks a million,
Robert Dunn