Sunday, February 06, 2022

K-Frame Grip Adaptor on an Uberti Bisley

Last week I was on the BK Grips web site and saw his comment stating that his K-Frame adaptors may fit Colt Bisleys. I decided to give it a try and order one. I figured if it doesn't fit I can always put it on a K-Frame.

A few days later I was rummaging around the midden and ran across a Pachmayr K-Frame adaptor that I'd known I had but didn't remember where I put it. (Doesn't it always work that way?) I had to give it a try on the Bisley, and hot damn, it fits!






Last night I took the Bisley to an indoor range. I was pleased to see that augmenting the grip did not change the point of impact, nor did it make the gun uncomfortable shoot. I'll be leaving this grip adaptor on the gun.

When the USPS deigns to deliver the adaptor I'll put it on my S&W Model 1905, 4th Change Target Model.


No comments: