Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fuming

Long-time gun writer Jim Zumbo has an entry on his blog that should make any concerned Second Amendment activist fume. He basically equates owners of AR-15s and other black rifles with terrorists. The response I posted in comments is as follows:

Are you really that stupid or just trolling? I find it appalling that in 2007 with a newly-elected Democratic Congress in power that a well-known gun writer would post what amounts to a press release for the Brady Bunch.

Now more than ever, "We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."

Benjamin Franklin said that, by the way, in case your knowledge of history is as deficient as it is of the current political climate.

You are entitled to your opinion. I hope that in the future before you shoot your mouth off you'll consider the potential damage you do to our side by expressing it, however. Next time you circle the wagons, point your guns out, not in.


I intend to express my displeasure to Remington, a sponsor of Zumbo's blog. I just bought 500 rounds of Remington-UMC .30 Carbine but if they don't drop their sponsorship that'll be the last money they'll see from me.

No comments: