Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day

We're getting hit by the Nor'Easter which is going up the East Coast.  There are about four inches on the ground now and it's still snowing, with the expectation of getting 2  to 4 more inches.

I am finally going to get to use my snowblower.  w00t!

Edit:

I just got back in after going out to clean off my truck and J.'s van.  Looks like we got only about 3" but it's sleeting.  Yuck.

Later Edit:

We ended up with about 5" or so.  When I went out to fire up the snowblower, I saw that the left tire was flat.  Again.  I'd checked it recently but I guess it popped off the rim during one of our recent cold snaps.  This is a major PITA, so I think I'm going to get inner tubes installed.  That way if a tire goes flat I should be able to reinflate it easily.

No comments: