Monday, October 03, 2022

Got the Lock Back from Cabin Creek Muzzleloading

I am really impressed with Brad Emig at Cabin Creek Muzzleloading. Last Monday, he received the Siler lock that I shipped him and he called me on Wednesday to let me know that it was fixed. The cost was more than I expected but the lock was a real dumpster fire inside, not just due to the tumbler I broke. He also had to replace the sear and bridle.

Brad shipped it back to me last Friday and I received it today. It looks great inside and after remounting to the canoe gun, it has a nice trigger pull.




I really couldn't be happier at this point.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Funny! Until I saw the picture it had not hit me that of course it's a left hand lock! Looks good. Looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

Dave Markowitz said...

Thanks, Paul, it should be good to go now.